Sunday, March 23, 2008

18 things about Viktor

As I continue to get used to blogging, I thought it would be fun if I share some things about me.

1. I love Patti LaBelle.
2. I've been watching a soap opera for 20 years.
3. I wanted to be Wonder Woman as a child.
4. I've flunk out of college, but wrote an appeal and got back in.
5. I gave my first ******* at age 14.
6. I talk to myself.
7. I tend to have crushes on guys named David, Tim, Bill.
8. I cried a lot as a teenager
9. I followed a crush to college.
10. I like real looking guys.
11. I am a closeted geek.
12. I'm a former popular/weird kid
13. I wanted to be a witch as a kid.
14. I've been in love once.
15. I struggle with my weight
16. I'm stubborn as hell.
17. I'm gay...and BLACK!
18. I wrote a book.

So that's me, but I feel that was a short list. Maybe I will list more stuff later.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.