Monday, March 24, 2008

Remember this?


Jeannie was a fun 30-minute Saturday morning cartoon made by Hanna-Barbera in the 70s on CBS. Based upon the 1960s sitcom I Dream of Jeannie, the animated series features the genie character with a new master, high school student Corry Anders. What I liked about Jeannie was her power signature. She would use her magical powers by crossing her arms and whipping her hair (How diva is that). She also had a genie-in-training named Babu.


She was great in the New Scooby Doo Mysteries, I wish there were more of her....and yes, I am old.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.