Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bring Her Back!


Since it seems to be a shortage of black actresses, I've found one to put back on the tube and screen.

It's Miss Lark Voorhies, or Lisa from Saved By The Bell.

All I ask is to put her in something good and deep. She's a good actress and she has experience in the field. I personally miss her, that's why I'm making the weird plug. I was jealous, in awe, and fascinated with her so many years ago. I would love to see her in movies again and I think we are ready for something new, or someone familiar to watch on the screen. But please put her in serious roles...maybe a Tyler Perry movie (you can hit me later for that).
Still, she will be seen by millions, and loved once more.

We miss you, Lark!

1 comment:

Bedlam said...

You dug deep for this one, she was a great actress, I don't know what her talents are now, she's been out for awhile. Please don't tie her with a Tyler Perry movie.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.