Sunday, April 20, 2008

Once in a lifetime comes the Diva Trinity!






This is once in a red moon! I just found out that Diva Trinity: Patti Labelle (the real diva), Diana Ross (alpha diva) and Chaka Khan (diva of voice) are doing a concert together!!! I have officially died and been reborn as Madelyne Pryor and then the Phoenix. Stuff like this just don't happen! Moo-donna has nothing on these real queens of music! The concert is called, Divas With Heart and it's in New York City (of course) at the Radio City Music Hall and it's one night only on May 4!!

Damn, I wish my tax rebate check was already here. I'm seriously thinking about going to NYC.

2 comments:

CIELOMAR's Blog said...

I perfectly agree! Unfortunately, I am in Sydney, Australia and I wish (dream…) that whoever is producing this event would release it on DVD for the entire world to see! Maybe we should make the producers know! What do you think? Take good care.

Alex said...

I almost peed in my pants when I saw this....

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.