Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wishing and Hoping


If this Secret Invasion plans on bringing certain people back, please bring Jean Grey home!
I'm not a fan of Scott and Emma, it's too much and not real at all. This comic book on the left, was a turning point in the Marvel Universe. It closed the deal on a 30+ years relationship and brought the superhero power couple together.
Some fans may not want Jean and Scott together, but I can't help it. I would like to see them together again. So I hope, wish, call upon the Arctic winds that the Secret Invasion reveals:

Jean's alive
Scott's a skrull
The real Emma is evil

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.