Thursday, May 1, 2008

Boys+Crush = Semi-sociopath



We've all had crushes, maybe some you still do. I was just thinking about the crushes I've had over the years...and I'm surprised I'm still alive.

Crushes takes us through so much drama, especially in our teen years. I think crushes are clear signs of borderline insanity. Just think of the crazy things we do for a look or a smile from that guy or girl. I think I was the worst, I did so many stupid things for a boy's attention, like:

Drove around his house, playing music loud enough so he could hear it.
Did a guy's homework.
Followed a guy around school.
Pretend to trip in front of a guy so he could laugh at me.
Talk about girls in an inappropriate way.
Cuss ridiculously.
Tricked him into dropping his best friend so I could be his best friend.
Went to a Poison concert (in 1990).
Smoked half a cigarette.
Lied about my sexual experiences.
Touch "things" while I was on the phone with a guy.
Slashed a guy's tire because he chose his girlfriend over me for a weekend in Louisville (well, it wasn't a crush, we were actually fooling around and cheating on our girlfriends)

See, pure insanity! It's a good thing I'm out of that phase.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.