Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dead Classic


The Return of the Living Dead!!

This is one of my faves right here! I remember watching this and thinking this could happen. And it didn't help that I was watching this on a late rainy Halloween night. Also this movie took place in Louisville, KY, which was only 4 1/2 hours away from Union City, TN (my hometown).

This was my first zombie movie and I've been a fan ever since. Every time this scream treasure comes on, I have to watch it. This horror movie defined the times back in the 80's and I believe it set the trend for zombie movies. The biggest thrill/scene for me was when the zombies came out to "party", the theme music and imagery was brilliant. I just love it, love it, love it.











No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.