Saturday, May 24, 2008

Indy, Indy, Indy



Last night we saw the Indiana Jones movie, which was cute, but not as great as Iron Man. However the story was good and there was references to the other Indy movies. It was good to see Karen Allen again, I always liked her. And Shia...he's growing on me. As he gets older, he's getting better with his acting.

My only thing that was bothersome was Miss Cate, the actress of a 1000 faces. I like her, she's excellent, but her role was a bit stereotypical and almost cartoonish. In fact, she was the living embodiment of Natasha Fatale from Rocky and Bullwinkle. But in all it was a cute movie, I just wish Short Round came back.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.