Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Boyz in the Hood, the Closet, Online, and maybe, in your Bed


For those looking for a true Hip Hop experience with a street smart daddy, check out the website called gaythugdating.com. I thought I've seen it all, but this...this takes the whole box of Sprinkles cupcakes.

What is this? Who wants a thug? Who wants to find a guy that fits a stupid stereotype? Many people do I'm afraid. In fact here are some ads.
*******************************************************************************

wasup yo, hit me up fools
Age 19 From San Francisco, CA - - Online 3 days ago
Man Seeking A Man


19 white boi from da bay lookin to hook up with other fine ass n***as



Love tin Thugs!
Age 18 From City Ranch, CA - - Online 5 days ago
Man Seeking A Man


I love latin men and I love sex. So just hit me up
*************************************************************************************
There's more, but you have to be a member to see them. I don't know why anyone wants a thug or a gay version of a thug. Maybe a gay version of Denzel Washington or Chris Noth, but not a thug.

But everyone has a type, but when it's a stereotype. You might want to think about that.

For more go here: http://www.gaythugdating.com/

1 comment:

Butch said...

This is a new one for me. ;-) and I learn something new every day.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.