Monday, July 21, 2008

Another One?



Surfing the nets can be damaging. Today I learned about a possible Scream 4, yes folks, Scream 4.
Jamie Kennedy, was in the series said this:

"I actually had a conversation with somebody very big in the organization, and there’s a way," he tells iF. "I don’t know what’s going to happen, but they have plans for a lot of things. You can see new faces that you wouldn’t expect and you can see old faces that you wouldn’t believe. There’s a way to bring a lot of things around."

When asked if director Wes Craven would be involved, Kennedy confirmed that it's "the only way they're going to do it."

I'm begging Wes not to do it. Keep the series the way it is, no more additions, Scream 3 was pushing it, a fourth will kill it dead. And what else can be done, is there a sister, Sydney never knew? Or her mother is a zombie! Who knows, who cares.

2 comments:

Christopher said...

I love the SCREAM series, but I think another one would be a bit much..

Clifford said...

I loved it too... is Williamson (the Scriptor/creator) involved?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.