Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Point is Lost


Okay, okay I know and you know, I detest all Hillary Terrorist Groups. I don't understand their need for attention or their cause. Well... they want Hill-Hill in office, I get that. After she said that she's supports Obama, they are still fighting.

But for what?

She has said she will support Obama
and they unapologetically threatened to disrupt the DNC, whether she wants it or not. But wasn't that the point? They are supposed to follow her and respect her decisions. Why are they trying to go against their champion? What in hell are they trying to accomplish? It's not even about Hill-Hill anymore, it's about them. And that my friends, is selfish and childish.

Hillary Terrorist Groups, the cause is done, in fact they have defeated yourselves. If their queen
has stepped aside, then why are they still around? Why are they threatening our party? It just doesn't make any sense. I heard a Hillary supporter say, I don't care what she wants. Well, you should, because you are her supporter and if she says jump, you ask how high.

This is foolishishness, y'all plain and simple. They need to ask themselves, is this about democracy are is this about me. If the answer is "you" then you got it all wrong.

3 comments:

Greg said...

I still can't believe that some of them are turning to the GOP. That's just wrong.

Joie Mayfield said...

It's ridiculous that they are continuing to campaign for a candidate that has said she supports Obama. They are making the party look like a joke, in my opinion. I think they should just move on, and understand she didn't get the nomination. I was a big Hillary supporter, and I really wanted her to win it. Then, I started to see that potentially she wasn't going to gain the nom, and I researched Obama. He's better qualified. I think Hillary will do well, in another capacity. It's time to pack up the signs, Hill Supporters. Go home, and research your candidate. "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

Wonder Man said...

I know, it's just frustrating to hear them speak. They know they don't have cause

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.