Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rob Zombie will bring us H2

With mixed emotions, I learned (thanks Christopher)that Rob Zombie will make and write the next Halloween movie.

ShockTillYouDrop.com
says that H2, will be totally different than the original sequel. In fact, it will be"crazy" and a "totally unique approach" for a next chapter.

They will start in March and release it next Halloween to possibly give Saw 1276 a run for the foolish dollar. I'm not too excited about this. As y'all know, I want to end the tired sequels and remakes. Again, let's start fresh...with something new.

Also I didn't care much for Rob's Halloween. It was cute, but it didn't wow me. Maybe I need to see it again, but do we need a sequel of a sequel? Isn't it like incest? I don't know, y'all. I got a bad vibe about this movie. As more info comes, I will report.

1 comment:

brotherkomrade said...

what up bro?
I didn't see Zombie's Halloween and I may not see H2, but I'm a fan of Zombie's film making. I loved House of 1000 Corpses and devils Rejects was loved by me just as much, but damn, I hated when he went into remake mode just to keep working. I think he's far more creative than that - such a waste of talent.
Any musician who's ever made something of themselves like Zombie has knows that becoming a cover band is a fate worse than death. So why would a musician-turned film maker become the Hollywood version of a cover band-artist?
Anyway, I may check out H1 just to see what he did with it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.