Friday, January 30, 2009

Interesting Quest: Alan Cumming





“I think great leaders, charismatic leaders and men who are so confident and who have achieved so much, usually have big penises. I think there’s a correlation between the level of confidence, the level of the way a man can hold a room and the way he conducts himself in life, with his penis size — with his comfort with his penis size.”


“So much of male psyche is taken up with how big your cock is; it’s a huge deal in our lives, and so when you’re confident about your penis size, it shows. Well, just look at him. Just the way he’s so kind of elegant and very confident in his body and himself.”


“Also, someone told me that they worked out with him in a gym in Chicago, and it was big.”

Nightcrawler is a size queen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I think Obama is packing........Ether way, he could get it....:)

Allan S. said...

What a hot mess of an idea. This queen loves saying provocative things to keep her in the public eye.

I happen to think that those qualities might be part of a person's nature, but a lot of that is shaped by life experiences and access to opportunities to develop a confident persona.

I've dated two well endowed men way back, and one was a mama's boy and the other was a lay-about.

Jonathan Pizarro said...

Alan "I don't have a new film to promote but I love attention" Cumming.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.