Friday, February 13, 2009

Babies Having Babies


Y'all this is some crazy stuff. This young 13 year old boy is a FATHER. Do you hear me? A FATHER!

Alfie Patten and his 15 year old girlfriend, Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne.

The Sun reports:

Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, added: “When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried how people would react.

“I didn’t know what it would be like to be a dad. I will be good, though, and care for it.”

Alfie’s dad Dennis told how the lad does not really understand the enormity of his situation — but seemed desperate to be a devoted and responsible father.

Lord...this is some Glimore Girls drama! What really going on? When Alfie is 30, his daughter will be 17! Wow, I'm shocked to see this baby-faced kid as a dad.

I guess, SKINS will be canceled now.

7 comments:

Jonathan Pizarro said...

OMG he looks about 10.

The DJF said...

Hey! I am a brand new reader of your blog and have been enjoying your posts. I am very excited to see what you post in the future and will definitely be reading avidly. I am also a openly gay black man and have recently become a chronic blogger myself. Feel free to check out my page and let me know what you think. :-)

DONELL

The DJF said...

Hey! I am a brand new reader of your blog and have been enjoying your posts. I am very excited to see what you post in the future and will definitely be reading avidly. I am also a openly gay black man and have recently become a chronic blogger myself. Feel free to check out my page and let me know what you think. :-)

DONELL

Unknown said...

is this for real REAL?

Anonymous said...

This is a shame....SHAME on it all!!!!!!

Allan S. said...

Okay now where are those folks that were so afraid about gay marriage? We have this hot mess of a situation, and that mentally unstable women with 14 kids, and not let's not forget those unmarried high school dropouts with a child in Alaska.

KAOS said...

This sort of thing is so commonplace in Britain I didn't even bother reporting it - it's only caused a ripple here because the boy *looks* younger than his actual age. A number of factors encourage this sort of thing (kids having kids), and the welfare system effectively rewards it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.