Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mayor Dean Grose is a Huge F**khead!


Do they want their jobs? Dumbass Mayor Dean Grose from Los Alamitos, sent an e-mail with watermelons on the White House lawn under the title "No Easter egg hunt this year."

City volunteer, Keyanus Price saw this e-mail and was appalled, she want this idiot give a public apology.

This is her reaction: "I have had plenty of my share of chicken and watermelon and all those kinds of jokes. I honestly don't even understand where he was coming from, sending this to me. As a black person receiving something like this from the city-freakin'-mayor - come on."

The interesting thing is his response. He claims that he didn't know that watermelon was a racial thing (child cheese).

He said:

"Bottom line is, we laugh at things and I didn't see this in the same light that she did. I'm sorry. It wasn't sent to offend her personally - or anyone - from the standpoint of the African-American race."

Dean, here's a big f**k you to you!

8 comments:

KAOS said...

Err... Wonder Man, have you heard the phrase "pot calling the kettle black"?

Now I've let my emotions run away with me on my blog and used words I shouldn't, but isn't "F**ktard" basically "Retard"?

Hmm.

Be aware of others ;)

Wonder Man said...

I see your point.

KAOS said...

I still luv ya ;)

Marker said...

Oh man, that photo! What isn't wrong about it? I think if you Google "mean-ass dumbshit cracker" that pic is at the top of the list.

Bob said...

There is no common sense left in the world.

Anonymous said...

The Standpoint of the African-American Race would like to say, Mr. Mayor, that you are an idiot if you think anyone believes you didn't understand what that picture meant.

Eric Arvin said...

There seems to be a flood of racist and homophobic politicians firing off their mouths lately...more so than before. Is that just me, or is anyone else noticing that too?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I'm more offended that he is just an idiot or the fact that he tried to claim that he did not know that there was anything derogatory about it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.