Thursday, March 19, 2009

Give Me My NeNe!

Hey Bravo! We don't need a Housewives show from every gottdamn state! They have dug deep for these gals.

Introducing the Real Housewives of New Jersey.

New Jersey? Y'all are really trying to buy a Cheeseburger with a nickel with this mess.

New Jersey? They have made this up, when I think of New Jersey, I think of Jersey City. When I'm visiting NYC, I stay with my friends in JC. But a Real housewife from Central Ave?

Just give me my girls from the ATL.

I'll probably watch the first episode.

5 comments:

Bob said...

I love the NYC gals; I loathe the OC bunch; as for ATL, I enjoy me some Nene, but can't watch after one episode of demon spawn Kim.
As for NJ?
No.
Just no.

Anonymous said...

Jersey is Very Rich and very... interesting so they won't have to go far for drama but I'm annoyed at two things:

1) They picked another eastern state with a diverse ethnic make-up and still no black, Latino, Asian or anything else person in the cast, and 2) DALLAS!!! Hello, Dallas is screaming for a Real Housewives show. ATL is great for what it is but I wan't to see some JoAnns with 10-gallon hats and cowboy boots!

YvesPaul said...

I can't believe that they are still running this concept. Who wants to see a bunch of rich women being bitchy? I thought the concept is already tired and worn out.

David Dust said...

DO NOT WANT!!!!!!

J. Clarence said...

LOL New Jersey. Classic. I feel as if they should do like actual elite real housewives, like Real Housewives: Greenwich, CT or Real Housewives: Beacon Hill, Boston, MA.

Bravo really just needs to stop and calm down. The channel is ruining whatever is left of its reputation as a high end channel by doing this.

I just loved Atlanta, because it was so obvious they were not of the social class they said they were.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.