Friday, March 13, 2009

The Wiz is coming Back!


My wishes has been answered! The Wiz is returning to the stage!

It's a part of the third New York City Center Encores!

This event starts in June 12 - July 3 at New York City Center. It will be directed by Thomas Kail and choreographed by Andy Blankenbuehler, the power team that gave us, In the Heights.

I'm so excited, y'all! My partner and I are going to New York this summer. Hopefully, I will get to see this. I can't tell what this means to me!

He's The Wiz and he lives in OZZZZZZ!

4 comments:

David Dust said...

Let me know when you guys will be in NYC. I'd love to actually meet you in person.

XOXOXOXO

J. Clarence said...

I love the Wiz, so many of my other theater friends did not, and I simply don't know why.

I actually liked it more than the original, because I suppose I could relate to it better than the original. Kansas? I have no idea where that is still.

Plus the Wicked Witch was flippin' awesome.

The DJF said...

I am actually auditioning for that this upcoming Monday. Wish me luck! :-)

Wonder Man said...

Oh wow...good luck and David I will let you know

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.