Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interesting Quote: Gov. David Paterson


“I’m back on Planet Albany, where there is no gravity, where light waves bend right around the Capitol. We have eschewed the opportunity for what the good government groups I thought should be fighting for, open debate on issues in our houses."


"I actually believe that you don’t have to have a majority vote in an institution for there to be a discussion. Now on this particular bill, there a lot of other issues related to it, Senator Smith knows the inertia of the Senate better than anyone else. He got the bottle bill passed. I’ll stick with his final judgment."


Paterson holding off on Gay marriage, passing the issue off to Gov. Smith to handle now.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.