Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The most DIVA villains of all Time

Villains Are Cool! Sometimes they make the movie more than it really is...which is always good to me.

However, I noticed how some of these bad folks present themselves. It's pure diva, from their voice to their fashion...Diva.

Here's what I'm feelin' what I'm feelin'

General Zod-that outfit and that cold stare...Diva


Ming-that cape and his walk, perfect pageant trot...and his theme music is the bomb


The killer from The Cell-that entrance...pure diva.


Belle the Vampire (on skates)-He is my all time favorite Diva. Those skate, nails and that hair. LOVE IT


Pinhead and Julia from Hellraiser-double the pleasure, double the Diva

4 comments:

D.J. said...

V how in the name of Eternia are you going to leave out Frank Langella as Skeletor???

Jonathan Pizarro said...

With The Cell, I was always torn up about wanting be to him, or just being plain terrified of him. That is the most awesome scene in the movie.

Anonymous said...

Good picks...but what about Jaye Davidson as Ra in "Stargate"?

I had forgotten all about that guy from "The Cell." Now *that* is a cape! LOL

Prince Todd said...

Okay, who else besides me thought General Zod was hot? lol.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.