Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blasted!! Gun carrying fool "Chris" is a member of Pastor Steven Anderson's Cult

Now, we see!

The truth is out in Arizona! That fool, "Chris" who was packing heat at Obama's speech last week is a member of Steven's church.
See and hear, folks

Jones: Now I'm starting to get a clearer picture. You go to Pastor Anderson's church, I see.

Chris: Yeah, yes I do. Proudly. I think it's the best church in the world.

Put Steven Anderson on WATCH! He is capable of anything!

And dump rotting fish on Chris.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, I'm telling you. We need to have serious clamps on the religious. I can see someone assassinating Obama and it'll be because one of these whack job radio jocks or preachers was behind it.

Prince Todd said...

Sadly, I agree with Truthspew. Why in the bloody fuck is this allowed? I thought the President's safety trumps everything else?

Hassan Elsisi said...

The relation between religion, science, money, and power is very very old. Fundamentalists are the most dangerous thing to our humanity.

kayman said...

According to the Urban Radio Nation blog, this "Chris" dude is actual a member of a radio show where they are doing stunts during these rallies.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.