Sunday, September 20, 2009

If you Hated My Bloody Valentine 3D, you will hate Halloween 3 in 3D


Gag me with Kayne West's cock, man.

This Halloween 3 in 3D is going to be real and the producer Malek Akkad has named Patrick Lussier and Todd Farmer as director and screenwriter.

These two are responsible for the remake of My Bloody Valentine 3D, which was a hot mess.

Why is this happening? Haven't we had enough crap thrown at us? Yes, I am judging, but after seeing MBV 3D I'm not hopeful.

And why is Malek dragging Halloween through the mire? This is such a disservice to Michael Myers and the fans.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.