Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Who should play Captain America? The peeps have spoken


In a poll on Splash Page, many folks chose John (sexy) Barrowman to play Captain America. Which is quite interesting considering he's not American or blonde, but I guess that doesn't matter.

And True Blood's Eric was 2nd.

Here are the poll results

John Barrowman: 36%
Alexander Skarsgard: 28%

Jensen Ackles: 10%

Jon Hamm: 8%

Channing Tatum: 3%

John Cena: 2%

Matthew McConaughey: 2%

Will Smith: 2%

Tyrese Gibson: 0%


source

8 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Alexander Skaarsgard should be the cap AND Thor!

Unknown said...

I wouldn't vote for any of them.

Jamie Paisley said...

As a Marvel-ite, the only name in the list that makes kinda sense to me is Channing Tatum. He could have the duality of wimpy pre-serum Steve and (with help of the suit) ripped uber-hero.

behrmark said...

Maybe the pollees were confused and thought this would be the gay naked singing Captain America. (I'm still right there - John Barrowman is HOT.) Behr Hugs!

KAOS said...

Look, I love Doctor Who and Torchwood, and I don't have a clue who or what Captain America is, but Barrowman's too old and queeny.

My vote goes to Mechad Brooks.

YvesPaul said...

But John Barrowman is not even American, is he?

EMikeGarcia said...

Honestly, I found it AMAZING that a gay Scot won that poll. Interesting.

Joie Mayfield said...

If Matthew McConogskank got cast as Cap...I'd be livid.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.