Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I went to the REAL Amityville Horror House!


In the tail end of my NYC vacation, we went to my partner's brother's house in Long Island.

While we were drinking wine and chillin' one night, I realized we were very close to Amityville. It took some convincing of my partner (he was scared), but he joined me on a journey to the original house of horror.

Now, if you are not aware of The Amityville Horror, go here. Anywho, we jumped in the car and went to the house.

You can see I was very excited.

We also went back in the daytime.

I wished I actually saw something... yes, I know I'm creepy.

6 comments:

EMikeGarcia said...

You look like you're going to go and give the house a hug!

Anonymous said...

did you go in?

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!! I would do the same thing.

Kyle Leach said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

I would have been scared.

robertga99 said...

I would scurred

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.