Friday, April 23, 2010

Dan Savage promotes "First Annual Everybody Draw Mohammed Day"

So Dan Savage is promoting this, "Everybody Draw Mohammed Day" in lieu of the death threats to the South Park creators.

Quickie update: South Park creators depicted Mohammad in a Bear suit in an episode.

Alright, well, the creators moved the episode online to not offend folks, however Dan has posted this on his blog.
I'm not a fan of this. I feel it will cause more drama. And Dan, he should know better. But then again, it's Dan Savage.

3 comments:

Jamie Paisley said...

I strongly disagree with you.

Any religion (or sect of a religion) telling the world what to do and what not to do is unacceptable. Let alone demanding the death penalty for it.
If this sounds similar to the Lev 18:22 B.S., then good. I've made my point.

EMikeGarcia said...

I really think he intends to take issue with religion, not race.

David Dust said...

I think this is hysterical.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.