Saturday, September 25, 2010

Keith Hamilton Cobb is Gay

I just learn this bit of great news from Son of Baldwin. One of the hottest men in the game is a family member, meaning he's gay.



Here's the scoop:

Relaxing backstage at the Red Bull Theater in New York City, actor Keith Hamilton Cobb is adamant; “I never denied I was Gay,” he says.


Possibly best known for the super macho Tyr Anasazi on the sci-fi series ‘Andromeda’, Cobb was blase. “I mean I’m nearly fifty, never was linked with a woman. The few ‘red carpet’ affairs I attended were set up by the studio; an obvious set up. This can’t be a surprised.”


Cobb first came to attention when he appeared in ‘All My Children,” a day time soap-opera.
Hopefully, we will see him in more gay roles and in higher quality gay movies too.

source

9 comments:

behrmark said...

Beautiful man.

Allan S. said...

Ahhh, yeah! He was in a few episodes of Noah's Arc. I'm not saying being on that show means that the actor is gay, but he knew how to serve the runway like a true member of the family would.

Unknown said...

He has fueled so many of my fantasies. Now it's crazy hot that their is just a hint of reality.

David Dust said...

Wow, I had no idea.

XOXOXO

Damien said...

WOW - i liked this guy in Andromeda and thought him drop dead beautiful but got NO hint............

I wish him well and hopefully he will show that black man can indeed be gay out and ok.

Bob said...

I had a sneaking suspicion, but that means nothing.
Glad to know he's finally comfortable enough to say it.

EMikeGarcia said...

Awesome.

Damn he's good-looking.

Judy C. Adanna said...

easy for me to say now, but I felt like he was family when he was on Young and the Restless. Beautiful man.

Messenger1 said...

Sorry for being the barer of bad news Everyone, but the "article/interview" originally posted at Socyberty.com outing Mr Cobb turned out to be a colossal FAKE!!
It has now being removed from the site and its author has even changed their online name, possibly to escape a lawsuit by the actor.
I too found Mr. Cobb an absolutely beautiful man from the first time I laid eyes on him, but never had ANY incline of him being gay...looks like my gaydar was right all along. DRATZ!!!!!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.