Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Top 6 Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi Movies of 2010

Movies were are over the place this year, but I manage to find a few that stood out from the mess.

So let me showcase my top 6 flicks

Black Swan - the tortured dancer that broke new ground

Inception - a fascinating take of the powers of the mind

Splice - sheer science fiction thriller

The Crazies - the best Horror movie of the year


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - one of the best in the series

Kick-Ass - very cute and bloody superhero film

4 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Thanks for the recommendations... Egads, I didn't see ANY of them. I gotta get out more...

Prince Todd said...

I hated Kick Ass (except for Hit Girl) so much.

Unknown said...

YES! Oh, and Scott Pilgrim

Unknown said...

I've been hearing good stuff about that latest Potter film.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.