Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Interesting (Tweet) Quote: Cher


“We didn’t get a nomination 4 best song ! That sucks ! Diane’s song Is so beautiful ! It’s hard to understand how u win … The Golden Globe 4 BEST SONG & not even get nominated by the OSCARS? Oh well it is..what it is ,,,,the sun is still shining !”

Yes, it is what it is. Cher's not happy that "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me" was snubbed for an Oscar. I understand, remember "It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp" won for Best Song back in 2005?


source

4 comments:

Prince Todd said...

That pic of her is GORGEOUS! love Cher.

EMikeGarcia said...

I just saw Burlesque last night, and I gotta say that her solo was almost the BEST moment of the movie...

The best was Cam Gigandet's booty, of course.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oh, poor Cher... my heart bleeds for her.... Ahem...

Anonymous said...

I haven't yet seen it...it left the theatres here before I got the chance, but I'll take EMike's word for it. Cam Gigandet's abs seem to appear in anything in which he's cast, and I'm ok with that. :-)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.