Friday, July 29, 2011

Interesting Quote: Nancy Pelosi


“I would think that if she wanted to be the President of the United States, she would understand that this is a larger issue than whether someone is gay or not, but as to whether someone is harassed and bullied to the point of seeing no way out. Obviously it’s an issue bigger than Michele Bachmann’s district, so maybe we should all be speaking out about it, and not just leaving it to her."

Nancy is speaking to Michele about the gay teen suicides in her district.

2 comments:

Writer said...

I <3 Nancy Pelosi. I feel like she's gotten a raw deal.

Unknown said...

I think it's pity that America doesn't give more attention to the massacre in Norway. However, I made a video in the honor of Norway.
Give it a chance and help us spread it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNh-le6qTNk

/William

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.