Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Supernatural's Jensen Ackles might take a shot at being the next Batman


Since the announcement of the Batman/Superman film, folks are wondering who will play Batman.

I will create a list of actors soon, but one actor might take a shot... Jensen Ackles.

At Comic-Con, he said:
"Any guy in his right mind would die to play Batman. It would be a dream come true. I won't hold my breath"

I think he could do it, he has the look and the acting chops. What do you think?

Source from E! News

2 comments:

Rusty said...

he def has the ass and the chin for it. I co-sign

reggie said...

Luke Evans should get it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.