Saturday, October 26, 2013

5 Guys you should NEVER Date


My friends are educating me on the men to stay away from. I've met a few of these and thankfully, my spider sense keeps me away from these guys.

But if you are curious about what kinds a guys to stay away from, I have a short list.

  1. I Never had a Prom Guys - These men didn't have a great teen life or college life, so they try to relive their 20s in their 40s. Nothing is worse than a 45-year old singing all the words to Miley's 'We Can't Stop.'
  2. F*ck-N-Forget Guys - These fools are so nice to you until you do the deal and then, they forget who you are.
  3. The Nomad Guys - They claim they are looking for someone and when they find someone, they settle in and leave... Looking for another someone.
  4. The Straight-Acting Guys - Self-Hate ain't sexy.
  5. Wishy-Washy Guys- They say they want a relationship and after you get close with them (and maybe hook-up), they're not sure if they want one anymore.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you list there clearly falls in the category of what I call the vacuous/vapid types.

Avoid at all costs.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand this list. When I thought I was a straight male (because society said so!) I was guilty of being #5 but I couldn't pin point why at the time.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.