Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My experience with a Gay Cat Daddy


This weekend, I experienced my first Cat Daddy.

Now, what is a Cat Daddy? A CD is an older man, usually over 50, who is single and have NO SHAME to mingle.

Nothing wrong with that, but CDs are very aggressive and they always go after anyone they want.

This weekend, at my friend's birthday party, this guy (I'll call him, K) came in and sat by me. He is a nice guy and decent looking, but very short. Anywho, K was being nice to everyone and chilling. Suddenly, I get a text.

It was Cat Daddy K.

He got my number from the group text for the party. He asked if my friend Kyle was my man and I told him, "no".

Then, he start telling me about how fine I am and how he wants to taste me. I tried to keep it cool, until he start slipping his hand under my seat to feel my butt!

I was so caught off guard by this guy's boldness. I threw him a "No Sir" look and he texted an apology. However, he still wants to make it up by taking me out to dinner.

Oh, he also said that if I needed some dick, he will break me off. I told him that's okay... I was good.

4 comments:

Bob said...

I was once on a friendly casual day date with a guy in San Francisco at the Museum of Modern Art when he came up behind me and tried to slide his hand into my pants.

I asked, 'What are you doing?'

He said, 'Trying to get into your pants.'

I said, 'You'd have better luck getting into Harvard.'

We stayed friends and to this day, I call him Harvard.

R.J. said...

The whole aggressiveness thing is a huge turnoff if I don't know them.

If someone I didn't know started feeling my butt I'd probably knock them out.

reggie said...

Cat daddies are the most selfish, horny, aggressive creatures ever.
They want who they want whenever they want them and don't care what the target wants.
The only way to keep them off you is to ask for money, then they treat u like a leper.

CZH said...

I totally get it. He's a cat daddy and he wanted to make you his kitten. Please understand I'm laughing with you not at you!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.