Friday, June 13, 2014

Interesting Quote: Hillary Clinton


Hill-Hill on LGBT here and abroad:
"I began to vigorously protest with governments in many parts of the world. Some countries just need to be "brought along." Others: "Are just cynical. Like what Putin's doing in Russia with all these laws against the LGBT community. That is just a cynical political ploy. I've gotten into shouting matches with top Russian officials. But I realized unless there was an argument made, a platform created, we wouldn't have as strong of a case. We have a long way to go, I don't want to mislead anybody. This is going to be an ongoing struggle and the United States must be on the front lines."

Go here for the rest of the story

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.