Tuesday, October 21, 2014

GOP Congressional Candidate Anthony P Culler calls Gays Gremlins for Destroying Marriage - WATCH

This fool is a congressional candidate in South Carolina. Recently he took to his Facebook page to rant about gays being Gremlins and abortion.

Here are a few examples:

Sodom and Gomorrah...
How many of the commenters on the subject of "gremlins" support the sins of same-sex marriage and abortion?
The majority.

How many of these commenters that support same-sex marriage, abortion, and seek the destruction of traditional families will vote in South Carolina's Sixth District on November 4th?
Less than 1% of 1%. (Have a great day filling up my page, your page, Twitter, etc. as I will be out campaigning to be elected to STAND against your evil.)
One more thing...

Christians around the nation are SO enjoying my candor. I was called here for this. Abortion, same-sex marriage, and the destruction of the traditional family-whose purpose it is to raise up Godly children, has severe consequences. I'm here to speak loudly against these things but it is the people that will choose. As will God.
A year ago God called me to this district. I knew maybe five of the 700,000 people. I obeyed and came. My campaign is drawing to a close. I ask for prayers.
In Faith,
Anthony Culler

He even made a video

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.