Tuesday, October 28, 2014

So, how does Ben Affleck sound as Batman


Some of us are curious about how Ben Affleck will sound as Batman. Christian Bale's voice was 'interesting' so the bar is very low. Honestly, I'm worried, but his wife Jennifer Garner is giving me some good vibes.

In an interview in Empire Magazine, she said that his voice is sexy:
"We were not privy to the Batman voice at home, but I've been on set enough to hear bits of it. It's spot on. Growly and decisive and sexy, if I do say so myself! Exactly what you would hope it to be!"
I'm happy to hear that.

1 comment:

R.J. said...

I don't have any worries about Batfleck. I liked him as Daredevil.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.