Thursday, May 21, 2015

Josh Duggar Molested Five Girls as a Teen


Josh Duggar, one of the kids from the hateful family, The Duggars, has just admitted that he molested five girls as a teen. Let me say that again, molested 5 girls as a teen! Here is his statement from PEOPLE magazine.
"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."
Because of this mess Josh has resigned from his position at the Family Research Council, which is a hate group led by Tony Perkins. I'm telling you - you can't make this stuff up! This family has been out here spreading so much anti-gay hate and family values crap, while harboring a child molester in their midst.

I want to hear how Tony is going to explain this.

2 comments:

BloggerJoe said...

Tony doesn't explain it, just states the resignation was accepted so the family can heal. One thing that's got me wondering. They keep saying "a young teenager" but if the police were accepting charges, wouldn't he have to have been 18 or 19? Otherwise, he would have been a minor and other charges etc. would apply. I don't know criminal law but it has me wondering.

Gene Perry said...

The FRC should not have fired him. After all, he was just doing "research" on his "family."

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.