Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Mike Huckabee: God solved Racism



After Nikki Haley's presser, Mike... Well, Mike was being Mike and said:
“I keep hearing people saying we need more conversations about race. Actually we don’t need more conversations. What we need is conversions because the reconciliations that changes people is not a racial reconciliation, it’s a spiritual reconciliation when people are reconciled to God. When I love God and I know that God created other people regardless of their color as much as he made me, I don’t have a problem with racism. It’s solved!”
Of course it is, even though 9 people were killed over race. But hey, Mike, you're right. "It's Solved!:

source

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.