Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Nancy Pelosi remains House Democratic Leader



Good news... to some, maybe.

Representative Nancy Pelosi remains the House Democratic leader. She beat Representative Tim Ryan, a 43-year-old congressman from Ohio. Tim tried to blame the election loss on the party's stance on the working class. However, others didn't agree with him.

The vote for Nancy Pelosi was 134 to 63.

I'm happy for Nancy, but I would like a new method to recruit Dems. Also, I want to stop this "we loss the working class". We didn't, the WHITE working class voters are always the lost cause. I'm not sure we can ever win them back because they consistently vote against their own interest.

Plus, with sexist and racist views highly present in their hearts...  I just don't know.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.